As organizations strive to deploy software faster and with greater quality, they realize that crafting an outstanding developer experience is key to enabling this goal. Developers function at their best when there is autonomy, and they can move quickly from concept to code to production. The platform approach has become the preferred way to create and manage development environments and deliver a modern developer experience.
When it comes to creating and managing a platform, GitOps is particularly well-suited for the task. GitOps enables organizations to adopt a platform model along with a self-service developer experience and automation for operators.
Download this whitepaper to learn about:
- The four key metrics every DevOps team should track
- The adoption of the platform model by high-performing DevOps Teams
- Building self-service platforms with GitOps
- The comparison of a GitOps platform vs. a non-ops platform
- The easiest way to get started with GitOps