The transformative trend of GitOps continues to gain broad mindshare with cloud platform teams as they automate continuous delivery and operations of applications and infrastructure.
However, increased velocity and automation increases the risk of misconfiguration resulting in compromised application security and stability. Trusted application delivery adds Policy as Code to the GitOps delivery pipeline. Policies can be applied at commit time providing guard rails for DevOps engineers; even the best engineers make typos. Magalix recently joined Weaveworks and together we will be demonstrating how you can ensure that application configuration is robust and secure.
Join this show and tell for:
- An introduction on codified policies and automated enforcement
- How policy as code enforces security and compliance from dev to prod
- How runtime policy and drift management guards deployments
- How to embed security through GitOps pipelines and workflows
Please note, this webinar will run twice to accommodate different time zones:
- Wednesday, February 23, 10am PT
- Thursday, February 24, 10am GMT