Many modern enterprises embrace DevOps methodologies - automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes - in order to increase development speed and reliability. GitOps takes DevOps principles one step further while leveraging best practices from managing application infrastructure as code.
GitOps allows development teams to use the tools that they are already familiar with - Git. Updates and features can be released more rapidly without knowing the internals of Kubernetes or other operational procedures. Operators can enable a self service model for developers while reducing overhead for lifecycle management of workloads and clusters.
This on-demand webinar will discuss:
- What DevOps success looks like and how to achieve it
- What an optimal developer experience looks like
- How to make operators successful at any scale
- How to simplify Kubernetes as an application platform with full observability
- How to deploy apps with GitOps