Weave GitOps Enterprise is the first GitOps platform that automates continuous application delivery and operational control for any Kubernetes at any scale. Weaveworks GitOps approach unites application development and IT operations by enabling earlier collaboration in the development process while supporting greater security, predictability and visibility throughout the entire application lifecycle.
Join Mark Ramm, Director of Product Management and Steve Waterworth, Technical Marketing Engineer for a first look at our GA release and latest capabilities with demos and expert Q&A.
- UI for Application Delivery: Application teams can view, deploy and manage workloads through one access controlled portal. Quickly respond to errors and detect configuration drift.
- GitOps Template Manager: Templates provide a self-service, compliant experience for developers, clearing their path to production.
- Multi-Cluster Observability and Control: Cluster operators attach and control observability components to any Kubernetes cluster (managed on EKS, AKS or GKE or self hosted) and gain instant full-stack insight.
- Security and Policy: Meet business compliance regulations with policy and rule-based GitOps workflows. Specify, audit and control who can change what to the Kubernetes configuration.
Please note, this webinar will run twice to accommodate different time zones:
- Tuesday, January 11, 10am PT
- Thursday, January 13, 10am GMT