Organizations looking to maximize the reliability and cost-efficiency of their cloud deployments are adopting a multi-cloud architecture approach. Adopting a multi-cloud strategy has many advantages, however it also has its own set of challenges and obstacles.
However, despite those advantages, cloud vendors provide little interoperability with their competitors which makes transparency and security across different environments difficult.
Download the whitepaper and learn:
- Benefits of a multi-cloud strategy
- What modern application architecture framework looks like
- What a cloud-native architecture framework looks like
- Why Kubernetes is a critical tool when considering a multi-cloud approach
- Further advantages of using a GitOps approach