How should you approach adopting Kubernetes in your organization? Do you use a single cluster and split it up into namespaces or should you deploy individual clusters and agree on a set of shared common services? How do you implement a Kubernetes strategy across your organization without suppressing innovation and productivity, since in the end, these are two of the major reasons for making the transitioning to Kubernetes in the first place.
Download this white paper to learn:
- How and where Kubernetes is being used today.
- The differences between multi-tenant and multi-cluster.
- Who is responsible for Kubernetes?
- Options for implementing Kubernetes - decentralized or centralized.
- Benefits of shared configuration management services.